|Courgettes Iceball, Rond de Nice and Précoce Maraichère, squash Gold Nugget and yellow crookneck
- Cucumbers La Diva and Marketmore
- Tomatoes Nectar, Sungold, Bleue Fruit
- Chard Fordhook Giant and Bright Lights
- Onions Stuttgart Giant, Sturon and Centurion (500 gm of sets of the latter yielded 16kg of onions)
- Shallots Jermor and Red Sun
- Runner beans Moonlight
- Lettuce Rosedale and the tail end of Gourmet Blend, new Gourmet blend just planted
- Cabbage Tête de Pierre
- Carrots Nantes 3 improved
- Beetroot Cylindra
- Kale Red Russian (the furthest on among the kales)
- Chilli peppers Pili Pili and Cayenne (green as yet)
- Potatoes Red Duke of York and Charlotte, more to come
- Plum Reine Claude Dorée
- Mirabelle de Nancy / Myrobalan - 1 fruit
|White currant, variety "Blanka"
|Choice strigs of white currants. Have I got some matching ones to go in the show?
The bad news is that three tomato plants appeared to have been affected by blight (already) and we have cut them down and binned them.
Even worse news is that my little Fuji Finepix camera has died (the captor, I think) and these photos are taken using my Iphone, so I've had to learn how to do that pdq.